Seal sincerely wishes that you take advantage of the insights that you may gain from this experience in a manner that is both environmentally and economically beneficial.
Like most truisms – matters of value and reward always require some energy.
Seal Chemistry has worked hard to approach a complex jigsaw of factors, specifically considering packaging’s pivotal place in the current reality of our world. Beyond the usual simplistic binary approaches, considering factors in isolation.
Contextualising packaging methodically to understand its specific contribution in a far wider realm. A realm that is a reality affecting our lives all the time, and determining what lies ahead. There is a fundamental law of science, the physics law of *Causality.
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality (physics) Whittled down, essentially there are always links in a domino effect of action and cause.
Seal Chemistry is processing these links to enable true and efficient solutions to grave (composite) problems. Fundamentally re-evaluating and considering specific products’ packaging design requirements, considering all the fit for purpose necessities, while improving and reducing identified aspects to **Upcycle Packaging through Smart Chemistry For Packaging Design.
**Upcycled Packaging”™ – is any packaging which has been re-designed in a qualified and measured way of:
1. Reducing waste impact and/or pollution in any form.
2. Maintains being totally fit for purpose.
3. Is economically more viable by way of either, or both costs, and/or reducing the number of production processes and/or inventory.
4. Where possible has identifiable distinction of being differentiable from the pack, encompassing all the above.
There are vast swathes of packaging varying from the ridiculous to the sublime.
Seal Chemistry sincerely wishes its website to serve as a continuing dynamic interface with the packaging world, and hopes that the browsing, which may require some focus, will be of value to you.
(Best viewed with Chrome Browser)