PPM Media Kit
PPM Rate Card
PPM Electronic Rate Card
Published 11 times a year, PACKAGiNG & Print Media is a vertically-integrated magazine serving the commercial printing sector, packaging printers and converters, and packaging end users in the FMCG and retail sectors.
Its mission is
• To provide readers – whatever their position in the supply chain – with the most up-to-date information on technological developments affecting their businesses; keeping them abreast of worldwide and local trends in all aspects of commercial printing, packaging printing and converting, design, materials, and other relevant technologies.
• To provide advertisers with a medium through which they can be totally confident of reaching precisely the category of readers who are likely to be interested in and therefore likely to purchase their products or services.
• To maintain editorial standards at an extremely high level, with a dedicated editorial staff intimately involved and completely conversant with the various technologies included in the magazine. Key within this editorial policy are context and relevance.
Regular editorial coverage includes
• General industry news; people on the move; etc
• Association News(PIFSA, PACSA, IPSA, FTASA, PCA)
• Prepress and repro
• Printing industry advancements
• Sheet-fed offset litho
• Screen printing
• Inks and coatings
• Press ancillaries (vision control, colour control, etc)
• Packaging printing & converting for producers of
• Corrugated packaging
• Folding cartons
• Flexible packaging
• Rigid plastics packaging
• Glass packaging
• Metal packaging
• Labelling & Narrow Web (self-adhesive, wet-glue, shrink labels, in-mould labels)
• Packaging Line Developments
• Filling & Closing
• Coding, Marking & Labelling
• End-of-Line Developments
• Logistics & Distribution
Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) are products that enjoy fast turnover at relatively low cost. Importantly, FMCGs have to be suitably and
economically packaged, yet in an eye-catching way for maximum impact on retail shelves. Clearly this a major market for the packaging industry;
and the relationship between processing and packaging is closely intertwined.
So, each month FMCG-PACK will bring readers news of processing and packaging developments in the food and beverage industries, the pharma and cosmetics industries, and other FMCG categories.
Watch this space for more specific news of coverage in our next and subsequent issues.
PACKAGiNG & Print Media’s circulation list includes senior management at all commercial printers, packaging printers and converters throughout Southern Africa, as well as packaging line managers/packaging specifiers and buyers at all FMCG companies and retailers throughout Southern Africa. Circulation of printed copies is above 4 000 copies/month, while the online magazine is read by a further 500 subscribers throughout the world. A dedicated Circulation Manager is employed to ensure that the mailing list remains updated and relevant at all times.
Periodic coverage also includes special reports on
– Food Packaging
– Beverage Packaging
– Drug Packaging
– Cosmetics & Toiletries Packaging
– Household Products Packaging
– DIY/Automotive Packaging
Further information is available from our business managers:
mobile: +27 082 5686729
tel : +27 010 594 0342
Western Cape & KwaZulu Natal:
mobile: +27 083 4655874
tel: +27 021 762 8825