A vital consideration is whether the packaging enhances or decreases the perceived value of the product. While some promotional devices can make a product look cheaper (not always in the best sense), a device such as Pack Media’s ElastiTag acts as a brand enhancer. Instead of simply being used to communicate an on-pack promotion, it actually raises the perceived value of the product.
In addition to enhancing a brand’s overall appeal, ElastiTag benefits include:
• Custom design – the ElastiTag can be custom designed to meet a brand’s requirements and objectives.
• Immediate response – the ElastiTag has been shown to attract immediate consumer response, through its attention grabbing design.
• Endless possibilities – the ElastiTag’s optimised product handling and bending characteristics enhance marketing opportunities. There isn’t a product for which the device cannot be used – it works as well on a wine bottle as a bunch of flowers.
• Security – the elastomer loop grips the product firmly and stays put, preventing the tag from slipping or tearing off.
• Aesthetically-pleasing – the loop of the ElastiTag is available in an array of colours that can match or contrast product packaging.
• Eye-catching colours – research indicates that colour is one of the first things to attract consumers. The ElastiTag is ideal for creating colour differentiation in a product category without having to change the entire packaging.
‘In the current economic climate, brands are in even fiercer competition with one another. It has never been more important for products to draw consumers’ attention. The ElastiTag range is the perfect way to advertise promotions without decreasing the perceived value of the product. In fact, it does just the opposite, and that’s exactly the kind of boost that brands need when consumers are being increasingly careful where they spend their money,’ Timothy sums up.